Movies I used:
- Shrek 2
- Shrek The Third
- Shrek Forever After (trailer)
JOIN to see updates
You can preview the whole theme here: http://www.livejournal.com/moodlist.bml?moodtheme=754017&ownerid=5890556
Download here: http://fiona.fatal.ru/shrek_moodtheme_by_fionaa.zip
FAQ from moodtheme (edited by me):
01. Download the zip file.
02. Upload the CONTENTS of the zip file (extracted images) to your own server.
03. Go to the LJ Admin Console (This will open the link in a new browser.)
04. Type: moodtheme_create "Shrek" "by fionaa" (Make sure to use quotation marks!)
05. Click Execute.
06. You should see this: Success. Your new moodthemeid is it will give you a number here
07. Write down the number.
08. Open the installation code to your mood theme in Notepad or Microsoft Word.
09. Press CTRL+H to replace XXXXXX with your number.
10. Replace current theme numbers with the theme number LJ gave you.
11. Replace http://INSERT-YOUR-URL-HERE/ with the URL you uploaded the theme to. (Do not change the name of the files, or the file sizes.)
12. Go back to the LJ Admin Console.
13. Copy/Paste your new installation code into the box and press Execute.
14. Scroll down and check the installation. If something is in red, look back over your code and make sure you put in the correct information, or that you didn't leave any extra spaces in the URL. Execute again.
15. Go to Custom Mood Theme Editor.
16. Click "Use" button next to your new mood theme in the list. (It will be at the bottom.)
P.S. If anyone wants any of my gifs in the original size - don't hesitate to ask and I'll upload it for you :)